Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Jor's Hut O' Love! (now with pics of my crib and i can say crib because i'm black)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tres, no, but that's a good idea! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Toymank, i like going downtown, but i wouldn't want to live there...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="5">Nobody knocks off an old man in my neighborhood and gets away with it.</font>

    426

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    now THAT was a bad movie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    now THAT was a bad movie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You mean badly good right?
    We never know with you
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I like The Burbs

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My "dream" is to have an Eichler Home one day, but I'd also like to buy a house in Levittown, Pa. just to have~

    The coolest place I ever lived (& I've lived in a bunch of places) was Martha's Vineyard.

  6. #26
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    nice pad.
    I don't mean to alarm you, but in one of the pics, there's a HUGE friggin' snake coming across your lawn.

    and when did I delvelop this mailbox fetish? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That looks alot like the house I broke into when it was being built... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Sucks aboot the grass... again

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah it does! It came in really nice the first few months, but then the weeds kicked in. At first i was keeping up with them, pulling them out every coulple days, but then they just went crazy... Oh well, in a few weeks i'll have sod, so no problems [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Peeker, are you taliking dirty to me? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    um, yes...?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [late reply]Jor has a very nice home. He also has a very nice couch to sleep on! Anybody remember the Monkees tune "Pleasant Valley Sunday"? That's Jor's neighborhood. Of course, that's suburban Chicago. Although I couldn't see the pics, I hate the backyards with all them damn fences! If you're going to have fences, make 'em high enough so you don't have to see the neighbors at all! [img]wink.gif[/img] [/late reply]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •